I have a different approach to Senior Photography. I think that the images that are collected should be a reflection of you. Yes we can take a few “traditional”photos for your family but this is your day. This is your photo shoot! I do not have a traditional photography studio it helps me reduce my costs so we can focus on amazing photos for ½ the price. I still use the expected professional cameras and lighting equipment.

When you choose JessicaLynnMould Photography I will contact you to find out more about you and the style of photography that you want: Hollywood glamour, in the woods, near the lake, with your family pet, on your front porch, on the beach, near the stadium (baseball fans), the possibilities are endless.

Senior Photo Package:
  • $125.00 plus Wisconsin tax
  • Professional Digital Photography 1 hour.
  • Unlimited Photos on Hi-Res DVD with all rights to print the photos.
  • All of the images on DVD with reprint rights for personal use only.
  • This allows you to print the photos that you actually need. We do offer professional printing if you are interested.
  • All of the photos will be online for family and friends to purchase for 1 month after the session. All of the photos purchased on my website are professionally printed and shipped to you
  • I can also add “special” text or signature to your photos for no extra cost.
  • Driving Time: within 1 hour of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Additional time can be purchased for $55.00/hour.

I accept: Visa and MasterCard {with PayPal}, Cash or Money Orders, and Checks.
All sessions must be paid in full and we must have a contract signed before the photography session. This will include a release form as well.

Contact me with your ideas and I look forward to working with you.
Email: Photos@Jessicalynnoriginal.com

Join Us on Facebook!